What?! Now you want to change your Guild Rank to Gold?! AND a personalized Gold Trophy?! Well, that’s just as it should be *Nods in approval* All right, have a seat and read on. This is serious business you know! Not just anyone can be a Gold Collector in Neopia…
Serious I say!
In order to become a Gold Collector, you have to have been in the S2 Guild for at least 6 month and you must be a Silver Class Collector in good standing.
You must meet 3 of the following criteria:
– Gold, Silver or Bronze or Honorary Book Award
– Gold, Silver or Bronze or Honorary Booktastic Book Award
– Gold, Silver or Bronze or Honorary Gourmet Award
– Gold, Silver or Bronze Stamp Award
– Gold, Silver or Bronze Avatar Award
– Gold, Silver or Bronze Collectable Cards Award
AND meet one of the following criteria:
– A minimum of 250 Avatars
– At least 200 different Games played, and 15 Games Trophies earned
Gold Collector Questions
Answer the following questions and paste both the questions and your answers into the submission form below.
1. Which pets have earned an Award, and what Award do they have?
2. In what ways have your contributed to the guild or helped fellow Guild Members?
3. If you were Guild leader, what changes would you make, and why?
Do make sure to enter your correct Neopets username so that we can update your Status Level on Neopets. Please make sure to enter a correct Email address, so that we can contact you about your rank status or for further questions. Your Data will not be used for any other purpose.