It seems that we had some problems with our Import feature. Some of the books did not import. It should be working again now. It seems that some books where changed by TNT. If you still have trouble with it, feel free to contact us through our contact form.
It wasn’t me this time…
PS: Just a quick note. I did another change on the import, as I noticed some problems between different browsers. I hope this will fix the import problem some people are having, until TNT changes things around again 😉
This entry was posted on Friday, November 30th, 2012 at 1:29 am and is filed under Books, Database. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.